Friday 18 September 2015

#3 Review TV Show - Mr. Robot


Sypnosis:

Elliot Alderson is a brilliant, computer programmer who is an anti-social who prefers to keep to himself rather than interacting with others. As a programmer who works at a cyber-security company, he is one day recruited by the mysterious leader of an underground group of hackers to join their organization after stopping a cyber-attack on his employer’s company’s servers. Elliot's task? Help bring down corporate America



That’s the basic sypnosis of the story and I can tell you. Holy shit, my god the sypnosis does not do the series justice. The series in every way, was BRIILLIANT, SUPERB and MY GOD I WOULD GIVE IT a 10/10 if I could

I can’t even miss a minute when I was watching this series and each episode is over an hour long and can you imagine how good and engaging a series has to be, to keep you engaged for an hour without even thinking about other things.

Every episode was phenomenal, from the cinematography, the dialogues, even the characters are worth investing your time. From the main character to the side characters, the antagonists, all of them felt like actual people instead of 2 dimensional characters.





THAT’S ALSO THE THING. THE TONE OF THE SERIES. It was as if I was watching Daredevil (NETFLIX THO. NOT FOX). The tone in this series was suspenseful, dark, but most importantly realistic.

Overall, I had a really really good time binge watching this series. I found it too late from a friend who recommended me to watch and I can say, I did not regret watching this. IT WAS GOOD. REALLY GOOD.

The rating, reviews you see on IMDB, Wikipedia are certainly spot on. The show felt like 10 hours movie instead of episodic islands of their own. It breathes a new breath into the air of television show by bringing good content combined with good storytelling, good ups and downs, plots twists, good characters that you don’t regret investing in and more.

Mr Robot is officially on my list of my favourite series of all time and I can’t wait for season 2.

For that, I’m gonna give this series an A+





1 comment:

  1. This is a nice blog and today is a good day!!! Hav fun with ur life if u have one

    ReplyDelete