Monday 21 September 2015

BLOG? LOG? I DUNNO WAT THIS IS. Announcement i guess

Oooo sup sup guys or anyone reading this. ;-; i hope someone... XD anyways, i have been thinking on how to make this site different from others, other than my usage of fantastic yet limited vocabulary, I can't think of a way to promote this site more than I can at the moment. I am very new to this and I have no idea how to expand or differenciate myself from others. HOWEVER, I WONT STOP . I will still do. You guys can still read or not.. :'c i crai but I will not stop anytime soon. 

SO FIRST THING FIRST. SUMMER ANIME IS ENDING. another great season has come to an end. :'c 


Now the plan was to review the anime(s plural.. does anime have animes? i wonder..) Anyways , the plan was to review the anime that I had watched and give my thoughts. The question is how? In any case execution matters. So from now on, im gonna do short reviews so u guys can read it plain and simple starting with summer animes that i have finished. :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment