Thursday 10 September 2015

INTRODUCTION YAHALLOOO

Hey guys, if any of you are visiting this site for the first time, well so am I XD. I am Dinorin and I am passionate about any of forms of entertainment. Anime, Movies (not Twilight tho. O-o), Manga, TV Shows , just about anything. So it will be helpful for me if you guys can give the support. Also I kinda need it to pass my semester. XD 

SO PLANS??

For starters, I am going do reviews on Spring 2015 anime(s) (does anime have a plural or plural for anime is anime...not animes? o.O) Anyways back to the topic, I am going to do reviews on anime that aired on Spring 2015, at least the ones that I am currently following or if there's any request of sorts by friends or even you guys. 

As for movie reviews, I'll try my best to watch the latest movies and give my best non-biased reviews and place them through a ranking system of sorts(Not sure yet but i'll think of something). 

As for manga, I can't read Japanese although that hurts me a lot considering most of the good materials are all untranslated but I try to review ongoing series but mostly I'll try to place my priorities on finished series compared to ongoing cause ya know, english translation for non mainstream usually takes a long lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time... 

Oh and one last thing. CLASH OF CLANS. DU DU DUDUDUUU. I'm an active player looking for people to join my clan. Here'z ze clan ID. #80QU9V8U

Come and join us for wars, or if you just simply looking for a clan to stay. 

Anyways, I be looking forward to future support. EVENTHOUGH THIS BLOG DOES NOT MAKE IT , I BELIEVE IN THOSE WHO FOUND IT. You're cool. :^D


No comments:

Post a Comment